To print an index that is complete the topic matter for the DepartmentвЂ™s presently applicable Administrative laws and Guidance Documents, click the link for the PDF variation.
BANKING INSTITUTIONS STATEMENTS OF POLICY
- Powers of the State BankSets forth the powers of a state-chartered bank and defines products or services a state-chartered bank can offer.
- Loan manufacturing workplaces in NebraskaPertains to loan manufacturing workplaces in Nebraska and includes information of these different regions of interest.
- Charge card Banking institutions in NebraskaContains a listing of concerns and responses credit that is regarding banking institutions in Nebraska.
- Bank and Bank Branch Naming PolicySets forth policies in regards to the usage and approval for the chartered title of the bank, the names of all of the bank workplaces utilized inside the State of Nebraska, and also the regulations prohibiting the employment of confusingly comparable names by bank workplaces within the exact same community or county.
- Re re re Payment of costs to an Insider of a BankCovers the problems surrounding the re re re re payment of charges to a bank insider.
- Formal and casual Administrative ActionsDescribes formal and casual action that is administrative, including corrective action procedures, while they relate solely to bank assessment results.
- Capital ComputationDefines just just what вЂњprimary moneyвЂќ is, for purposes of computing capital at a bank that is state-chartered.
- Violations of Banking StatutesBriefly defines the way the Department reacts to civil and unlawful banking statute violations.
- Loan LimitsSets forth policies about the maximum amount a bank might loan to a person.
- Livestock LoansSets forth policies rules that are regarding limitations regarding loans guaranteed by livestock.
- Inclusion of Nonledger Assets in Total Amount Loaned Under State Lending LimitsPertains towards the remedy for ledger and nonledger assets within the line that is same of.
- Participation LoansSets forth policies concerning the purchase and renewal of participation loans.
- Lending Limits Where BankвЂ™s Capital DeclinesDiscusses limits that are lending a bank that experiences a decrease in bank money and includes examples for further clarification.
- Other genuine EstateContains policies regarding a bankвЂ™s acquisition of other estate that is real.
- Standard bank Bond CoverageContains policies regarding standard bank relationship protection as needed by the Nebraska Banking Act.
- Disclosure of Information to Bonding CompaniesCovers the sorts of disclosures of data that may or may not be made to bonding businesses.
- External Auditors and privacy of exams as well as other MaterialsSets forth policies that assist external auditors of a standard bank with the coordination and interaction of data with examiners.
- Reaction Program/Notification Unauthorized Access to Customer InformationContains policies for finance institutions in connection with utilization of a Reaction Program in the eventuality of a information protection breach and establishes the necessity to inform the Department of an information safety breach.
FINANCE INSTITUTIONS MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Community Development Investments: A Banker’s Guide BrochureA pamphlet for bankers containing basic information regarding community development opportunities.
- Financial Institution Directors: Duties & Responsibilities ManualA manual meant to assist people in the board of directors of the institution that is financial betterunderstand their duties and duties.
- Executive Officer’s FAQAnswers typical concerns concerning the certification of bank administrator officers.
MORTGAGE BANKING INTERPRETATIVE VIEWPOINTS
MORTGAGE BANKING MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Conference of State Bank SupervisorsвЂ”Guidance on Nontraditional Mortgage Product RisksDiscusses lenderвЂ™s obligations concerning mortgage that is nontraditional.
- Illustrations of Consumer info on Nontraditional Mortgage ProductsProvides examples to help home loan bankers and home mortgage originators to know the guidance and also to Oklahoma title loans direct lenders satisfy their responsibilities concerning mortgage that is nontraditional.
- Conference of State Bank SupervisorsвЂ”Statement on Subprime Mortgage LendingDiscusses lenderвЂ™s responsibilities concerning subprime home loan loans.
- Real estate loan Originator License repair, Renewal, and Surrender FAQsAnswers typical concerns maintenance that is concerning renewal, and surrender of real estate loan originator licenses.
- Real estate loan Originator License Application Process FAQsAnswers typical concerns concerning the applying process for home mortgage originator licenses.
- General Licensing usually Asked QuestionsAnswers common concerns mortgage that is concerning originators and certification.
- Home loan Banker and MLO Help With Temporary Branch Relocations
- Temporary Branch Relocation Form
INSTALLMENT LOAN MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE DOCUMENTS
- Installment application for the loan General Hearing QuestionsContains commonly asked hearing concerns and subjects for Installment Loan License Application hearings.
- Installment Loan Licensing FAQsA directory of commonly expected concerns and responses concerning the Nebraska Installment Loan Act.
DELAYED DEPOSIT SOLUTIONS INTERPRETATIVE VIEWPOINTS
- Determining optimum Service Fee that will Be Charged By Delayed Deposit LicenseesDiscusses the strategy for determining the utmost costs which get to be charged by delayed deposit services companies.
- Concept of вЂњMakerвЂќDiscusses what’s needed associated with work as they relate to jointly owned lender records.
- Concept of вЂњCheckвЂќ; Presentment; Penalty Charges; PrepaymentDiscusses the needs regarding the Act linked to depositing checks, authorizations to electronically debit accounts, notices to clients, prepayments, therefore the penalty fees which may be charged for checks came back nonsufficient funds.
- Way of PaymentDiscusses the ActвЂ™s prohibition of asking a client additional charges or costs whenever spending the arises from a delayed deposit services deal.
- Holding of ChecksDiscusses certain requirements of this behave as they relate to presenting checks and also the thirty-four time period that is holding.
- Assortment of Returned Checks; Partial Collection PaymentsDiscusses the collection means of checks came back for nonsufficient funds, like the usage of ACH and number of partial things, allowable charges, and needed customer notices.
- Collection Things; Documentation RequiredDiscusses the records which should be retained by licensees relating to collection efforts on checks came back for nonsufficient funds.
- Utilization of the Terms вЂњLoanвЂќ and loanвЂќDiscusses that areвЂњPayday conditions under which delayed deposit services licensees might use the terms вЂњloansвЂќ and вЂњpayday loansвЂќ to explain their company in marketing.
- Extensive re Payment PlanDiscusses certain requirements for the Act associated with payment that is extended (вЂњEPPвЂќ), including amendment associated with delayed deposit agreement, regards to an EPP, and prepayment of a EPP.
- Rescission; RedemptionDiscusses a makerвЂ™s straight to rescind a deposit that is delayed, a makerвЂ™s directly to redeem a delayed deposit transaction, and a makerвЂ™s directly to rescind an authorization for electronic re re payment.
- Army Personnel, Spouses and DependentsDiscusses restrictions regarding delayed deposit deals supplied to military workers, their partners, and dependents underneath the Act plus the federal Military Lending Act of 2006.
DELAYED DEPOSIT SERVICES MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS